Introduction to GHAP (slide deck)
- Budget Lecture for department heads – prepared by Dr. Nesa Joseph
- Governance and Leadership workshops – prepared by the Center for Faith-Based Leadership
• Called to God’s Work
• Governance Board Basics
• Developing an Effective Board
• Creating Effective Meetings
• Thinking, Planning, and Acting Strategically
• Selecting and Appointing the Chief Executive
• Partnering with Your Chief Executive
- Supply chain management – JSI Guidelines Medical Stores
- Community Health Worker training videos in Swahili published by Global Health Media
- All Eyes on the Goal: Best Practices in Mulit-party Collaborations – prepared by Nancy Miller
- Management of Sciences for Health – www.msh.org
- IntraHealth International
- U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Innovations Exchange
- USAID Development Clearinghouse
- USAID Health Systems 20/20
- Interested in a degree in health management? This career guide looks at the biggest career fields and breaks down the various majors to consider for each field of work. It also provides a quick glance at the average salary, best locations for a degree in that field, and the popularity of those degrees in that field. Health Career Guide
Care2x is a useful and practical integrated healthcare information system which is open for others to develop further. Care2x integrates data, functions and workflows in a healthcare environment. It is currently composed of four major components. Each of these components can also function individually.
- HIS - Hospital/Healthservice Information System
- PM - Practice (GP) management
- CDS - Central Data Server
- HXP - Health Xchange Protocol
The project development is supported by a solid infrastructure comprising several components which play important specific roles. The development team has currently more than 100 members with different skills and backgrounds. They come from more than 20 nations. Various modules of Care2x are available in 16 languages.
Read more about Care2x at http://care2x.ca
webERP is a complete web based accounting and business management system that requires only a web-browser and pdf reader to use. webERP is as an open-source application and is available as a free download to use with all the PHP code written in an accessible way for you to add your own features as needed. The feature set is continually expanding as new businesses and developers adopt it.
There are thousands of downloads every month. The extraordinary growth of webERP adoption has been entirely through word of mouth testimony - there has never been a marketing or advertising push to "sell" webERP. Of course there are no funds nor commercial incentive to do so for free software. This growth is built on reputation and solid practical functionality that works as tried and tested by an increasing number of businesses.
There are 33 different language translations available all included in the archive with users all over the world.
Read more about webERP at http://www.weberp.org/
EHRI will continue the development, marketing and delivery of HarmoniMD and its related products to worldwide medical systems. Harmoni is a five year old cloud based Electronic Medical Record (EMR) platform that manages Hospital, Clinic and independent physician clinical data and workflows. In 2011, Harmoni was certified for meaningful use in the United States for both inpatient and outpatient operations under the rigorous standards set by the Department of Health and Human Services. Harmoni is one of the only cloud based EMRs to meet this standard for clinical care for both inpatient (hospital) and outpatient (clinic and physician office) use.
Patient records are accessible to physicians from any connected site allowing them to review lab tests, imaging and nursing notes and place new treatment orders, lab tests and prescriptions. Harmoni products are provided as an internet subscription service priced at less than the paper and file folders normally used to log patient information. Improved workflow alone more than pays for HarmoniMD.
Web based training videos and conferencing allow any organization to get implemented rapidly, saving time and money. HarmoniMD does not require local servers or expensive computers and will operate on any laptop or desktop computer minimizing IT requirements. HarmoniMD maintains the highest standards of security for patient information as defined by the US Department of Health and Human Services meaningful use criteria. Every aspect of patient information has a complete audit trail of every change or view by healthcare staff.
Read more at http://ehrinternational.com/
Please contact GHAP at firstname.lastname@example.org